Rangers, Mages and Muscles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules so far

Go down

Rules so far Empty Rules so far

Post by Mirza Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:04 pm

first off i would like to say

FIRST POST BIATCH!

anyways, im being lazy with the rules as i have done them many times before so i have chosen to copy and paste the rules from one of my previous forums:

1.) The #1 rule to RP is that you cannot directly control the actions of another person's MAIN character. Lets say a scene has occured where my character and Ryde ended up in an inn searching for a talented assassin girl. Well to make the scene work i had to create a bartender. Hawk(controling Ryde) and myself (controling random character i am naming Jose) begin a conversation with the third party character.

Ryde can control both what the bartender says and does, but he cannot manipulate what Jose does.

Example: "Ryde asked the bartender 'I am looking for the faceless shadow, how can i find her?' as Ryde asked the bartender he could see an altered expression on Jose's face as his mexican friend tilted his sombrero in dissaproval. The bartender lowered his voice and with a hint of fear he said 'it is not wise to be asking about that subject around here.'"

There Ryde took direct control of Jose, who is my main for the scene, thus the whole post is null and would be removed by admin. (Hawk would not do this though, as he know the rules)

What he should have done was: "Ryde asked the bartender 'I am looking for the faceless shadow, how can i find her?' From what Ryde knew of Jose, he would not approve of such a direct method of finding a figure like the faceless shadow. The bartender lowered his voice and with a hint of fear he said 'it is not wise to ask bout that subject around here.'"

2.) There must be a sort of organized posting order in which each person gets to influence the story.

3.)When in a fight where a main fights a main, in order to land a killing blow one must land 6 confirmed hits. When i say hits i mean like you cut your opponents abdomen in the side. This counts as 1 hit, you need 5 more before you can fully slay your opponent.

4.) If your main character dies, I.E. is killed by another character or you allowed yourself to be killed by one of our many antagonists, then you are dead. You need to find a way to come back to life, or you need to come up with a new main and find your way back into the story.

I will add on to this if necessary
Mirza
Mirza

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum